Perfect for educational classes, meetings and social events, the space includes a light and airy main hall with wifi wall-mounted projector and speakers for presentations and films, a separate cosy room with tables and chairs for break-outs, a fully-quipped kitchen, toilets with facilities for the disabled, and attractive walled gardens.
As well as on-street parking nearby, there is a large public car park is situated opposite in St John’s Well Lane, with Waitrose car park beyond. Take a quick look at our gallery.
TO HIRE: – call Sandra Bryant on 01442 862957
Hire charge – numbers subject to current Covid regulations.
- One off bookings: £30 for up to 2 hrs plus £13 for each extra hour
- Regular hirers or block bookings of more than one day: £13 per hour (minimum booking 2hrs)
Use of the kitchen is included in the hire charge but please take away all rubbish.
Accommodation included in hire charge
- Main hall ( 24′ x 18′) – large space for talks, parties or activities, with chairs and a good piano at the side. Find out more about capacity here.
- Side Room (18′ x 12′) – A small meeting/dining room with tables, chairs and shelving. There is a serving hatch and access to kitchen.
- Kitchen – equipped with cooker, fridge, kettles, crockery and serving equipment.
- Toilets – male/female toilets with disabled access.
- Gardens – large, attractive gardens to the front and rear. These are fully enclosed when the wrought iron entry gates are shut.
- Meetings, lectures: audience up to 50 persons (in seated rows)
- Children’s parties (under 12) 20 guests. No parties for 12-18yrs.
- Adult parties: 25-30 guests
- Dance/music/exercise classes – do come and view the hall first to see how it will work for your activity. Call Sandra Bryant on: 01442 862957 to arrange a viewing.
Furniture and equipment
A wifi enabled projector and speakers allow large-screen presentations and films to be shown on the main wall with pinpoint clarity. Up to 60 chairs and 4 tables (2 folding) are provided. Double electrical sockets at regular points around the walls. Ramp, easy-flooring, hearing loop and separate accessible toilet to help all visitors enjoy the hall.
Please take all rubbish away with you at the end of your event and dispose of it responsibly.
There is on-street parking to the left and right of the Meeting House plus a large public car park in St John’s Well Lane opposite.
- Smoking is not allowed on the premises
- Bookings for parties for the 12-18yrs age range cannot be accepted
- The building does not hold a Public Indoor Entertainments Licence. If a temporary licence is required for an event it is the responsibility of the hirer to apply and pay the fee.