Perfect for children’s parties, educational classes, meetings and social events, the space includes a main hall, middle room, kitchen, toilets with facilities for the disabled and attractive gardens. A large public car park is situated opposite in St John’s Well Lane, with Waitrose car park beyond. Take a quick look at our gallery.
TO HIRE: – call Sandra Bryant on 01442 862957
Hire charge – from 1st September 2016
- One off bookings: £30 for up to 2 hrs plus £12 for each extra hour
- Regular hirers or block bookings of more than one day: £12 per hour (minimum booking 2hrs)
Use of the kitchen is included in the hire charge but please take away all rubbish.
Accommodation included in hire charge
- Main hall ( 24′ x 18′) – large space for talks, parties or activities, with chairs and a good piano at the side. Find out more about capacity here.
- Side Room (18′ x 12′) – A small meeting/dining room with tables, chairs and shelving. There is a serving hatch and access to kitchen.
- Kitchen – equipped with cooker, fridge, kettles, crockery and serving equipment.
- Toilets – male/female toilets with disabled access.
- Gardens – large, attractive gardens to the front and rear. These are fully enclosed when the wrought iron entry gates are shut.
- Meetings, lectures: audience up to 50 persons (in seated rows)
- Children’s parties (under 12) 20 guests. No parties for 12-18yrs.
- Adult parties: 25-30 guests
- Dance/music/exercise classes – do come and view the hall first to see how it will work for your activity. Call Sandra Bryant on: 01442 862957 to arrange a viewing.
Furniture and equipment
Up to 60 chairs and 4 tables (2 folding) are provided. A flip chart stand and projector screen are available. Cleaning materials and a vacuum cleaner are found in the kitchen.
Please take all rubbish away with you at the end of your event and dispose of it responsibly.
There is on-street parking to the left and right of the Meeting House plus a large public car park in St John’s Well Lane opposite.
- Smoking is not allowed on the premises
- Bookings for parties for the 12-18yrs age range cannot be accepted
- The building does not hold a Public Indoor Entertainments Licence. If a temporary licence is required for an event it is the responsibility of the hirer to apply and pay the fee.